- Four new McLarens from Thunderslot – two Elva M1s and two M6Bs are in the UK and are arriving at the usual retailers now.
- Team Slot New Releases 2021 – Staffs Slot Cars UK have unveiled the Team Slot cars we can expect to see in 2021, featuring some UK-exclusive cars.
- The new cars have started rolling in already…. Cars bought by members in 2021
- George Turner’s first new model for 2021 is going to be a Lotus 21, which is expected to be finished next week
- The 2021 Scalextric catalogue has been released and we’ve got detailed, in depth coverage with all the cars, all the photos, and all the info.
- Gary at MRE is considering production of a Robin figure to go with the Scalextric Batmobile if there is enough interest. Let him know on the MRE facebook page or email email@example.com if you’d like one.
- Adventures with Lexan – Building 1/32nd and 1/24th cars with 60’s Lexan (clear) bodies.
- Morris J-Van – The plucky little Brit gets help from across the globe. It’s body was coachbuilt in France, and now the chassis has been handmade in Canada. Lovely stuff.
- Some of my builds – Repaints and 3D chassis from Steve
- Just Finished These – Revell/Monogram Lola T70, and MRRC Kellison from Autoavia
- The search for the greatest sports car of all time – A great, in depth look at eight of the finest classic sports cars of all time, from every corner of automotive history. Well worth a look.
- Good friends, muddy clothes, full backpacks, and the 2020 Rally Legend in San Marino
- Woodland Fort Slot Car Club, Plymouth UK – Details, and history of a club down in the South East of the UK.
Tracks & Scenery
- Boombergbaan (aka Triple B track) – A great digital track by Henk
- Policar Ferrari 312B2 Mods – Chris fettles a Ferrari
- Rally-Sprint Proxy Event Jan-Feb 2021 – It’s the last chance to get your cars in the post for the rally sprint proxy