Here is your chance to catch up on all of this week’s most important slot car news.
- Strombecker, an odyssey starts Anthony has taken out his box of Strombecker ‘bits’ and has started building some cars. Chris has also shown us his stable of vintage rebuilds.
- TRANS AM -Revell 60s Anthony has also modified and painted a couple of vintage Revell Trans Am cars, and finds the perfect solution to the problem of a €65 can of paint.
- SRC Porsche 907 Fotodoug has posted another great shot of his Porsche 907.
- Photography section It would be remiss of us if we didn’t take this opportunity to remind you that Doug has also contributed a fantastic selection of his work to our photography section
- Maralic Models Group B Mazda RX7 Artisan resin model maker Maralic are known for their static models, but the Mazda RX7 is now available – and it is a slot car…
- AFX Racemasters Ford MkIV – HO scale Racemasters have released images of the first tooling sample of the new car.
- World Championship Slot Car Proxy 2021 Round #1 of the series at the Tanex Raceway in Vancouver, BC, Canada, is complete and Alwyn “SuperSlab” recorded full video coverage of qualifying, and the race.
- Tuning “Don’ts” for Newbies Nonfractal looks back to his days as a newbie slotter and shares the things he’s learned.
- Brighton to John O’Groats Road Race The length of Britain proxy event continues apace. Results from stages 3 & 4 at MYST Raceway and Rodney’s Raceway have been posted, and the cars will soon be on their way to Harlequin Garage in Nottingham for the half way Stages.
- Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event There is still just about enough time to get your entries in for this proxy triathlon, but don’t hang about.
- Weevils Family Swapmeet – 12 September Sussex retailer Weevils Slot Cars have announced the date for their first Family Swapmeet