Catch up with all the latest slot car news in this week’s Digest
- NSR “Rosberg” McLaren F1 1986 – Chris has shared his immaculate build of the unusual McLaren MP4/2C that Keke Rosberg ran in practice for the 1986 Portuguese GP
- World Championship Slot Car Proxy 2021Chris also took the concours prize in the World Championship Slot Car Proxy 2021 with a lovely Swatch livery
- Thunderslot M6 buildIn fact it’s been a busy time in Toronto, as Chris has also been working on a Thunderslot M6 build for an upcoming CanAm proxy (1966/1974)
- Electric Dreams New from MR SlotCar, the great Jaguar XJ220 – available for pre-order and shipping soon from Electric Dreams.
- Slot.it SP44 Universal Lighting Kit For users of the oXigen Type C Chip, this is what you’ve been waiting for – a lighting kit that is compatible with the little ribbon connector on the chip.
- Racer Sideways BMW 320 Due to arrive soon at Pendle Slot Racing is the Racer Sideways BMW 320 GR.5 No.55 Le Mans 1977 (Ref: SW72). One of the most popular of all the Art Cars, Roy Lichtenstein’s famous comic strip style is reflected in the paintwork of the BMW 320 Group 5.
- Brighton to John O’Groats Road Race -Proxy Event 2021 REPORT The first two stages of the event have been run, and all the results, photos and video have been posted.
- Truspeed APEX Controller Truspeed released some details of their new top-of-the-range APEX Controller this week, and the features look very impressive.
- Charlestown NH Victory Lane 4-18 Getting Dirty The Dirt Modifieds are back at Smith Scale Speedway
Tracks & Scenery
- Plastic Barrier SetMini Art have released a 1/35 scale plastic barrier set
- Hard track or Scalextric for permanent circuit? What are the advantages of a routed track, or a Scalextric track? Which would you choose?
- Shipping ContainersMagnetic Racing have announced a new range of shipping containers. Available painted/unpainted, small/large, with/or without a logo.