Posts: 13
Threads: 2
Likes Received: 30 in 9 posts
Likes Given: 7
Joined: Mar 2023
Location Regional Vic, Aus
I'd love to buy some of your Marshalls Ron, but adding postage to Australia just blows the deal out of the water.
Pity you don't sell the STLs.
Posts: 385
Threads: 23
Likes Received: 511 in 192 posts
Likes Given: 717
Joined: Dec 2021
Location Cowplain, Hampshire UK
I've got a load of Ron's figures and have just finished my first one.
I decided to just do one for a start to work out a technique, pretty happy the way it went.
These figures really are well detailed from Ron.
I will be doing a complete Valentino Rossi stand with a sea of fluro yellow and some Yamaha blue, I have decals coming from Colin which I've drawn up loads of logos.
Lots of work ahead.
Cheers
Posts: 882
Threads: 51
Likes Received: 2,386 in 709 posts
Likes Given: 2,635
Joined: Apr 2019
Location The Netherlands
My next order of Ron's figures arrived a few days ago.
They are so perfect, I can't stop working on them ever since.
Am I addicted to painting 1:32 figures? (You never know)
Still a lot to paint...
Posts: 882
Threads: 51
Likes Received: 2,386 in 709 posts
Likes Given: 2,635
Joined: Apr 2019
Location The Netherlands
After a short holiday weekend, none of the 44 figures are finished yet, but I have made some progress:
Posts: 882
Threads: 51
Likes Received: 2,386 in 709 posts
Likes Given: 2,635
Joined: Apr 2019
Location The Netherlands
The first batch of Ron's figures is finished now.
They will be spread across my rally tracks later, but here they are all together around a car, just to show you.
Ready to paint the other 24 figures!
Hub
Posts: 882
Threads: 51
Likes Received: 2,386 in 709 posts
Likes Given: 2,635
Joined: Apr 2019
Location The Netherlands
All the figures are finished now.
It wasn't easy to paint them as there is very little space left between each figure's face and the camera.
After some correction and a lot of patience, I am satisfied with the result.
I hope you like them too. Here are a few photos:
Posts: 882
Threads: 51
Likes Received: 2,386 in 709 posts
Likes Given: 2,635
Joined: Apr 2019
Location The Netherlands
Ron is considering a rally spectator set.
What do you think about that?
Posts: 176
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 532 in 144 posts
Likes Given: 436
Joined: Apr 2020
Location South Sweden
They do look very good indeed!
•
Posts: 22
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 37 in 17 posts
Likes Given: 49
Joined: Dec 2021
(21st-Mar-23, 10:40 PM)knoath Wrote: I can get the cost down on small sets, that will fit in a large letter type box. But yes appreciate the postage for a larger parcel is pricey. Not planning on releasing STLs im afraid. Ron
•
Posts: 22
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 37 in 17 posts
Likes Given: 49
Joined: Dec 2021
Mr Hub,
Thank you for showcasing my figures again. You really do bring them to life and i enjoy seeing your work.
Ron (STNE)