Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Ron Trackside 3D Printed Figures
#61

I'd love to buy some of your Marshalls Ron, but adding postage to Australia just blows the deal out of the water.

Pity you don't sell the STLs.
[+] 2 members Like knoath's post
Quote
#62

I've got a load of Ron's figures and have just finished my first one.
I decided to just do one for a start to work out a technique, pretty happy the way it went.
These figures really are well detailed from Ron.
   
   
   
   
   
I will be doing a complete Valentino Rossi stand with a sea of fluro yellow and some Yamaha blue, I have decals coming from Colin which I've drawn up loads of logos.
Lots of work ahead.
Cheers
[+] 7 members Like Tibbs's post
Quote
#63

My next order of Ron's figures arrived a few days ago.
They are so perfect, I can't stop working on them ever since.
Am I addicted to painting 1:32 figures? (You never know) Bigsmile

   
Still a lot to paint...
[+] 10 members Like rallyhub's post
Quote
#64

After a short holiday weekend, none of the 44 figures are finished yet, but I have made some progress:

   
[+] 5 members Like rallyhub's post
Quote
#65

The first batch of Ron's figures is finished now.
They will be spread across my rally tracks later, but here they are all together around a car, just to show you.
Ready to paint the other 24 figures! 

Hub Thumbup  

       
[+] 6 members Like rallyhub's post
Quote
#66

All the figures are finished now.
It wasn't easy to paint them as there is very little space left between each figure's face and the camera.
After some correction and a lot of patience, I am satisfied with the result.
I hope you like them too. Here are a few photos:

       

       
[+] 7 members Like rallyhub's post
Quote
#67

Ron is considering a rally spectator set.
What do you think about that?
[+] 5 members Like rallyhub's post
Quote
#68

They do look very good indeed!
Quote
#69

(21st-Mar-23, 10:40 PM)knoath Wrote:  I can get the cost down on small sets, that will fit in a large letter type box. But yes appreciate the postage for a larger parcel is pricey. Not planning on releasing STLs im afraid. Ron
Quote
#70

Mr Hub,

Thank you for showcasing my figures again. You really do bring them to life and i enjoy seeing your work. 

Ron (STNE)
[+] 2 members Like Ron Trackside's post
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Phil Kalbfell
11th-Jul-26, 05:01 AM
Last Post by Fluff
12th-Mar-22, 02:02 PM
Last Post by HWP
15th-Nov-21, 09:49 PM
Last Post by Anglocanadian
7th-Jul-21, 02:04 PM
Last Post by dreinecke
22nd-Mar-21, 11:35 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)