18th-Aug-22, 05:17 PM
Ron Trackside 3D Printed Figures
24th-Nov-22, 07:53 PM
Today Ron's Photographers Set of nine well detailed 3D printed figures arrived.
Three of whom are standing and the others are sitting or kneeling to get the best action shot.
Ron also has associated accessories such as camera bags and tripods, that will improve the level of detail of your track.
Here are two photos of the unpainted set:
Photographers Set.
He is currently working on a new series of pit/garage crew, which will be released soon.
They will look very good in the pits of a slot race track. He already sent me two figures from this set.
Two pit crew members of the new range pit/garage crew.
Three of whom are standing and the others are sitting or kneeling to get the best action shot.
Ron also has associated accessories such as camera bags and tripods, that will improve the level of detail of your track.
Here are two photos of the unpainted set:
Photographers Set.
He is currently working on a new series of pit/garage crew, which will be released soon.
They will look very good in the pits of a slot race track. He already sent me two figures from this set.
Two pit crew members of the new range pit/garage crew.
25th-Nov-22, 04:56 PM
Today I have collected all the figures, which I will paint in one batch. In addition to Ron's photographer figures, accessories set and two pit/garage crew members, some generic figures have also been added.
While deburring one of the two camera tripods, a leg broke off,
after which I had to shorten the whole tripot.
Hub
Only minor deburring was necessary. All figures got a layer of very diluted primer.
While deburring one of the two camera tripods, a leg broke off,
after which I had to shorten the whole tripot.Hub
Only minor deburring was necessary. All figures got a layer of very diluted primer.
26th-Nov-22, 04:26 PM
Hi Hub ,exactly the same thing happened to me ,except mine for shorter and shorter trying to get it level .!!! They are great to paint ,lots of definition
5th-Dec-22, 02:11 PM
Ron's two sets of photographers are now painted.
Choosing different colours makes them all look different and really adds appropriate detail to a slot track.
Here are the first two shots from photographers trying to capture the action:
Second from the left we see a girl with a camera on a tripod. The girl in the orange shirt holds the camera on the shortened tripod in her left hand.
Choosing different colours makes them all look different and really adds appropriate detail to a slot track.
Here are the first two shots from photographers trying to capture the action:
Second from the left we see a girl with a camera on a tripod. The girl in the orange shirt holds the camera on the shortened tripod in her left hand.
7th-Dec-22, 10:31 AM
I've been painting some of Ron's figures ,been doing it inside as it's flipping freezing in the shed
Steve
Steve
7th-Dec-22, 10:40 AM
Been painting some of the new put crew from Ron I think they came out ok . Strangely after I had finished them I noticed they were in the Valvoline colours
8th-Dec-22, 09:28 AM
8th-Dec-22, 11:20 PM
Mr Hub and Mr Fluff,
Thank you so much for bringing my figures to life, they look awesome. I really enjoy seeing my trackside figures on your layouts.
Your positive feedback is very much appreciated.
Ron trackside (Scalextric trackside NE, STNE)
Thank you so much for bringing my figures to life, they look awesome. I really enjoy seeing my trackside figures on your layouts.
Your positive feedback is very much appreciated.
Ron trackside (Scalextric trackside NE, STNE)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)