30th-Jan-22, 09:13 AM
Before I could continue with the painting, I first had to repair a broken cable from the sound engineer's microphone.
A small piece of telephone wire was glued in place with superglue.
The repaired cable. The painting so far.
I always use Revell and Humbrol enamel paint for my figures.
It is easy to thin with white spirit. I use this to create a blue jeans look.
The adding of some grey paint followed by brushing with white spirit. The result.
The adding of some white paint... ...followed by brushing with white spirit to get that blue jeans effect.
A small piece of telephone wire was glued in place with superglue.
The repaired cable. The painting so far.
I always use Revell and Humbrol enamel paint for my figures.
It is easy to thin with white spirit. I use this to create a blue jeans look.
The adding of some grey paint followed by brushing with white spirit. The result.
The adding of some white paint... ...followed by brushing with white spirit to get that blue jeans effect.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)