24th-Dec-21, 02:41 PM
Hub,
I cant seem to post all the photos that I wanted to? (new to this group), can you email me please (rontracksidene@gmail.com) Or message me on Facebook. I can then show you all figures available. They are £2 each and last postage to Holland was around £8 (it took four weeks though!)
I'm really pleased your interested in my figures, they have been pretty popular so far with fellow enthusiasts.
I've not set up a shop as of yet, as I'm only really selling to members of the community.
Ron
I cant seem to post all the photos that I wanted to? (new to this group), can you email me please (rontracksidene@gmail.com) Or message me on Facebook. I can then show you all figures available. They are £2 each and last postage to Holland was around £8 (it took four weeks though!)
I'm really pleased your interested in my figures, they have been pretty popular so far with fellow enthusiasts.
I've not set up a shop as of yet, as I'm only really selling to members of the community.
Ron

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)