Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Ron Trackside 3D Printed Figures
#51

I had some Slot Track Scenics fire extinguisher label stickers left and could use one on the fire extinguisher of Ron's marshal:

   
[+] 5 members Like rallyhub's post
Quote
#52

Today Ron's Photographers Set of nine well detailed 3D printed figures arrived.
Three of whom are standing and the others are sitting or kneeling to get the best action shot.
Ron also has associated accessories such as camera bags and tripods, that will improve the level of detail of your track.
Here are two photos of the unpainted set:

       
Photographers Set.

He is currently working on a new series of pit/garage crew, which will be released soon.
They will look very good in the pits of a slot race track. He already sent me two figures from this set.

       
Two pit crew members of the new range pit/garage crew.
[+] 9 members Like rallyhub's post
Quote
#53

Today I have collected all the figures, which I will paint in one batch. In addition to Ron's photographer figures, accessories set and two pit/garage crew members, some generic figures have also been added.
While deburring one of the two camera tripods, a leg broke off, Banghead after which I had to shorten the whole tripot.

Hub Thumbup

       
Only minor deburring was necessary.                                                                                      All figures got a layer of very diluted primer.
[+] 3 members Like rallyhub's post
Quote
#54

Hi Hub ,exactly the same thing happened to me ,except mine for shorter and shorter trying to get it level .!!! They are great to paint ,lots of definition
[+] 1 member Likes Fluff's post
Quote
#55

Ron's two sets of photographers are now painted.
Choosing different colours makes them all look different and really adds appropriate detail to a slot track.
Here are the first two shots from photographers trying to capture the action:

       
Second from the left we see a girl with a camera on a tripod.                                      The girl in the orange shirt holds the camera on the shortened tripod in her left hand.
[+] 7 members Like rallyhub's post
Quote
#56

I've been painting some of Ron's figures ,been doing it inside as it's flipping freezing in the shed
Steve


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
[+] 5 members Like Fluff's post
Quote
#57

Been painting some of the new put crew from  Ron I think they came out ok . Strangely after I had finished them I noticed they were in the Valvoline colours


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
[+] 4 members Like Fluff's post
Quote
#58

Here are some more photos of Ron's latest photographer figures:

       

       
[+] 3 members Like rallyhub's post
Quote
#59

Mr Hub and Mr Fluff,

Thank you so much for bringing my figures to life, they look awesome. I really enjoy seeing my trackside figures on your layouts. 

Your positive feedback is very much appreciated. 

Ron trackside (Scalextric trackside NE,  STNE)  Thumbup
[+] 3 members Like Ron Trackside's post
Quote
#60

Both new pit/garage crew members are now also painted:

       
[+] 3 members Like rallyhub's post
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Phil Kalbfell
11th-Jul-26, 05:01 AM
Last Post by Fluff
12th-Mar-22, 02:02 PM
Last Post by HWP
15th-Nov-21, 09:49 PM
Last Post by Anglocanadian
7th-Jul-21, 02:04 PM
Last Post by dreinecke
22nd-Mar-21, 11:35 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)