Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Extreme Slotting

Hi,

I've contacted the French Customs. They told me to use the "Temporary export" flyer. Now is remaining the most difficult : to get this flyer from the French Post (impossible to find on Internet).

Graham, I've not found the application form your are talking about.
[+] 1 member Likes Marcury's post
Quote

Hi Marcury,
I sent you a personal message, I need your email address to send the form to.

Wavegreen  I will be checking with the hosts and potential entrants in the next few days, to see how we are getting on with the preparations for September.
Quote

Wavegreen Hi, after abit of a summer break it is time to put into place the preparations for the autumn proxy,
So I have emailed all the entrants (I have details of) to check that you are still intending to enter and will be pleased if you can reply to me ASAP please.

I attach the current status of the entrants details which I am aware of.

Many thanks in advance, and I looking forward to running this experimental proxy event.
Graham


Attached Files
.pdf Extreme Sotting- provisional Entrant list.pdf Size: 17.09 KB  Downloads: 164
[+] 2 members Like Graham's post
Quote

My Ninco BMW X5 will be on its way tomorrow...

   

Accompanied by SlotRacer Online 'Proxy' stickers for all the participants Thumbup
[+] 2 members Like woodcote's post
Quote

Well here are my entries for the proxy race. Class A Ninco Bowler and a Class B ‘Scratch built’ Revell Mitsubishi Pajero with 3D chassis. Now you know who will be bringing up the rear!


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
[+] 2 members Like Mike174's post
Quote

Nice cars but do I see mr and mrs Lego entered as driver and co driver?.. nice touch ???
[+] 3 members Like PaulCooper's post
Quote

After completely forgetting the driver and co-driver rule, these guys where the only people who I had that would fit (just!). I only hope he (or she) drives sensibly.  Rofl Thumbup
Quote

Looks like 17 entries has dropped to 16? Time for a late entrant? If so, two in the magless box standard class please.

Graham, your PM quota is filled, according to the messaging system, so I've sent a couple of emails.
Quote

I'm still trying to decide what my scratchbuild will be, could be anything from a BMW X5 to a Moggy Minor at the moment Wrench

Bernie, racing since 1969 Wavegreen
[+] 1 member Likes Qman's post
Quote

Surly it should be a raid spec moggy?! No question really Yes Wrench
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Graham
18th-Sep-25, 08:52 AM
Last Post by Kevan
11th-Mar-24, 08:15 PM
Last Post by Kevan
4th-Mar-24, 08:56 PM
Last Post by Kevan
28th-Dec-23, 12:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)