Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Extreme Slotting

Hi Graham,
Could you provisionally put me down for 2 entries, not 100% sure on class yet (except it won't be trucks  Bigsmile)
Quote

(15th-Oct-21, 06:11 PM)Savage GT Wrote:  Hi Graham,
Could you provisionally put me down for 2 entries, not 100% sure on class yet (except it won't be trucks  Bigsmile)

Yes i will put you on the list of entrants for next year.

Great to have you onboard.
Quote

Wavegreen Good morning,

in view if the comments yesterday regarding drop arm length, I have revised the rules regarding scratch builds with the aim of this class being capable of running the same type of obstacles as the SCX class or Pro class.

As I said yesterday it should be born in mind that it is primarily the drop arm angle and length which determines the suitability rather than just the drop arm length.

I have revised the rules as attached


Attached Files
.pdf Exteme slotting 2022 Provisional rules.pdf Size: 147.94 KB  Downloads: 149
[+] 2 members Like Graham's post
Quote

All the entrants cars are now boxed up and ready to be posted on Monday morning, so please give me the heads when they have arrived back home safely, by PM or by email.
They are all going by 2nd class Post so hopefully should arrive back home by the end of the week  Sun

Well done to all the winners, and commiserations to the others (and myself), but there's always next year.

In the meantime your all welcome to join the "American Trophy -Road Race" at the end of March details to be posted at the end of the month.
[+] 4 members Like Graham's post
Quote

Wavegreen Good Afternoon,

EXTREME SLOTTING 2

I would like to arrange another round of barmy Raid car racing during August for this year.
Are there any potential hosts and of course entrants interested in participating ?

Graham
[+] 3 members Like Graham's post
Quote

Hello Graham, 

After last years fun, yes please  Thumbup

Happy to host again, with my Ninco off road layout. 2 stages is fine by me. 

Entries for Standard Ninco and Modified / Bodged please.

Thanks. 
Pip
Quote

I have the cars in my cupboards on the to do list, so I will hopefully be entering a stock SCX and a Revell Easykit with a Scaleauto raid (Plastic) chassis, just need to brush up on what the rules are for the cars :)
I presume that makes my entries C2 and C3 ?
Quote

I’ll dig the bowler out again, see if it can go one better and win this time, might have a bodged together one as well (if I can build and test it and make sure it doesn’t fall apart in time!)  Wrench
Quote

I am very glad to say that all of last year's hosts are up for another go in August, they must be really bonkers Tease  (in a really nice way)   Rofl

So I will give the rules a quick look over and start a new thread for this year.
[+] 2 members Like Graham's post
Quote

(30th-Mar-22, 02:26 PM)Savage GT Wrote:  I have the cars in my cupboards on the to do list, so I will hopefully be entering a stock SCX and a Revell Easykit with a Scaleauto raid (Plastic) chassis, just need to brush up on what the rules are for the cars :)
I presume that makes my entries C2 and C3 ?

Hi,
I just finished re-writing the rules for this year and will post them on the new thread for Extreme Slotting 2022
The Revell Easykit  model with  Scaleauto raid chassis would go into the Open Class
[+] 1 member Likes Graham's post
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Graham
18th-Sep-25, 08:52 AM
Last Post by Kevan
11th-Mar-24, 08:15 PM
Last Post by Kevan
4th-Mar-24, 08:56 PM
Last Post by Kevan
28th-Dec-23, 12:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)