9th-Jun-20, 03:43 PM
The cheap Chinese figures have been about for a while, not the world's greatest but acceptable for crowd scenes. The range has always been very limited with only about a dozen different poses.
Browsing through Ali Express I came across what appears to be some new different versions. Might be complete rubbish but worth a punt at about £9 for 100 unpainted. I have ordered some and will report back when they arrive.
Here is the LINK if anybody wants to give it a go. Remember to keep total cost below £15 to avoid import VAT charges. If you want two or more sets then order them separately.
Browsing through Ali Express I came across what appears to be some new different versions. Might be complete rubbish but worth a punt at about £9 for 100 unpainted. I have ordered some and will report back when they arrive.
Here is the LINK if anybody wants to give it a go. Remember to keep total cost below £15 to avoid import VAT charges. If you want two or more sets then order them separately.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)