4th-Apr-20, 01:28 AM
Hello Jeremy
Slot.it evo pod was introduced to allow suspension or anchoring at all points you mentioned.
But for the set-up I prefer..its the wider spread of the mid suspension that makes the biggest improvement.
With the Porsche I used half threaded metric screws in the rear fixtures as suspension stops, to limit the amount of suspension travel.
Just like you would do with the front fixtures.
The 3DP brackets we made were primarily to mate the Slot.it pod to the Scaleauto mid suspension pick up points on the chassis.
As you will have noticed these are
Tamar
Slot.it evo pod was introduced to allow suspension or anchoring at all points you mentioned.
But for the set-up I prefer..its the wider spread of the mid suspension that makes the biggest improvement.
With the Porsche I used half threaded metric screws in the rear fixtures as suspension stops, to limit the amount of suspension travel.
Just like you would do with the front fixtures.
The 3DP brackets we made were primarily to mate the Slot.it pod to the Scaleauto mid suspension pick up points on the chassis.
As you will have noticed these are
- Narrower than the Slot.it evo pod
- Placed more forward than the Slot.it evo pod
Tamar

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)