3rd-Apr-20, 02:49 PM
Hello Jeremy
Tri-pod motor mount = the bracket you asked questions on for the Ford GT LM
But looks like I owe you an apology as I need to correct myself, we did run the Scaleauto Porsche with a modified Slot.it SW pod with side suspension...
...but not with the modified front end tri-pod suspension.
We only started doing that with the Scaleauto C7R we ran a year later.
Porsche has less room for such an extra bracket.
If you're interested, I do have some spare 3DP brackets left.
Last but not least, all my cars run with lightweight vacformed interiors, there's one available from Scaleauto fro the Porsche as well.
with kind regards
Tamar
Tri-pod motor mount = the bracket you asked questions on for the Ford GT LM
But looks like I owe you an apology as I need to correct myself, we did run the Scaleauto Porsche with a modified Slot.it SW pod with side suspension...
...but not with the modified front end tri-pod suspension.
We only started doing that with the Scaleauto C7R we ran a year later.
Porsche has less room for such an extra bracket.
If you're interested, I do have some spare 3DP brackets left.
Last but not least, all my cars run with lightweight vacformed interiors, there's one available from Scaleauto fro the Porsche as well.
with kind regards
Tamar

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)