3rd-Apr-20, 11:29 AM
Not a clone, wrong word...lets just call it the JB991#001 car.
Tripod motor mount...I missed that! I have the EVO6 motor mount on the LM chassis, but still need to understand and try fitting the side suspension.
No lights yet, but I have the SI kit ready to go once I get both chassis' running
Still haven't found anything to match your lovely wheels, so have just painted my stock SA ones black.
Need to re-solder the motor on the LM car the 'Spanish Way' as at the moment, the connections and SM are clashing with the back seats of the cabin. Very limited space/gap there (as you probably know!).
Tripod motor mount...I missed that! I have the EVO6 motor mount on the LM chassis, but still need to understand and try fitting the side suspension.
No lights yet, but I have the SI kit ready to go once I get both chassis' running
Still haven't found anything to match your lovely wheels, so have just painted my stock SA ones black.
Need to re-solder the motor on the LM car the 'Spanish Way' as at the moment, the connections and SM are clashing with the back seats of the cabin. Very limited space/gap there (as you probably know!).

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)