8th-Mar-20, 08:24 AM
Conversion complete...
On the recommendation of the good people at Pendle, I bought a new 6.75mm pinion gear and 27t anglewinder gear (I have kept the original SC 12/27 ratios), both by Slot.it, and it all now fits together and runs.
Had to lose a bit of the drivers seat because of the capacitor (?) on the chip, and tried to fit the full mrslotcar chassis damping kit but the longer bolts also clashed with the car interior, so just fitted the thin washers between chassis and mount and used the original screws.
Now to fit some lights...
On the recommendation of the good people at Pendle, I bought a new 6.75mm pinion gear and 27t anglewinder gear (I have kept the original SC 12/27 ratios), both by Slot.it, and it all now fits together and runs.
Had to lose a bit of the drivers seat because of the capacitor (?) on the chip, and tried to fit the full mrslotcar chassis damping kit but the longer bolts also clashed with the car interior, so just fitted the thin washers between chassis and mount and used the original screws.
Now to fit some lights...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)