3rd-Mar-20, 09:37 PM
No - not naive.
I and other club members have swapped numerous pods out on Vipers and Porsches.
For at least the last 5 years, ScaleAuto have made their chassis with holes the same as the Slot.it ones.
The car I sold you is identical to the R series one which I did the article on, and which is now running a Slot.it sidewinder setup.
So i cannot understand you having a problem with width of holes.
What are the centre hole to centre hole widths, can you show us some pictures
I and other club members have swapped numerous pods out on Vipers and Porsches.
For at least the last 5 years, ScaleAuto have made their chassis with holes the same as the Slot.it ones.
The car I sold you is identical to the R series one which I did the article on, and which is now running a Slot.it sidewinder setup.
So i cannot understand you having a problem with width of holes.
What are the centre hole to centre hole widths, can you show us some pictures

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)