23rd-Mar-24, 08:57 AM
Well one car I will be entering is this Fly based Ferrari GTO which had some running in the 2022 International Proxy in the USA and was to be entered last year for the 2023 IP which was unfortunately cancelled. So it is already to run and fitted with a 18k rpm Pioneer in line motor.
So that's my entry for the Kinrara Event for closed top GT cars.
Still pondering the 2nd car I will enter, probably be a Whitsun Trophy prototype, off the shelf I have GT40, GT MKII or a Ferrari to choose from but also thinking if I get the time to have a go with a something else.
So that's my entry for the Kinrara Event for closed top GT cars.
Still pondering the 2nd car I will enter, probably be a Whitsun Trophy prototype, off the shelf I have GT40, GT MKII or a Ferrari to choose from but also thinking if I get the time to have a go with a something else.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)