Posts: 573
Threads: 9
Likes Received: 569 in 284 posts
Likes Given: 728
Joined: Mar 2021
Post your builds here:
(This post was last modified: 30th-Aug-24, 10:48 PM by
Brumos RSR.)
Posts: 573
Threads: 9
Likes Received: 569 in 284 posts
Likes Given: 728
Joined: Mar 2021
All set to go, now to work on the teammate
•
Posts: 4,517
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,061 in 1,817 posts
Likes Given: 4,202
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
more pics more pics...
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
•
Posts: 573
Threads: 9
Likes Received: 569 in 284 posts
Likes Given: 728
Joined: Mar 2021
(30th-Aug-24, 11:04 PM)Kevan Wrote: more pics more pics... 
Just a Revoslot Ferrari 333 with a spoiler change, it’s been in a box for a LONG time. I’ll need to add #33 to the car and it will be good to go.
(This post was last modified: 30th-Aug-24, 11:33 PM by
Brumos RSR.)
•
Posts: 4,517
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,061 in 1,817 posts
Likes Given: 4,202
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
...and silver paint
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
•
Posts: 573
Threads: 9
Likes Received: 569 in 284 posts
Likes Given: 728
Joined: Mar 2021
(30th-Aug-24, 11:50 PM)Kevan Wrote: ...and silver paint
I swapped out the spoiler….The red is too nice, I didn’t want to screw with it at all.
(This post was last modified: 31st-Aug-24, 01:13 AM by
Brumos RSR.)
•
Posts: 3,228
Threads: 85
Likes Received: 4,796 in 2,092 posts
Likes Given: 566
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham
I would have a July start date in mind for this proxy, so that entrants have time to build their Road/Rally cars this winter and the Global GT cars next spring.
Posts: 573
Threads: 9
Likes Received: 569 in 284 posts
Likes Given: 728
Joined: Mar 2021
The teammate is built but I have a few questions based on this car performing poorly in other proxies. Will I need a rear valance and factory interior?
•
Posts: 3,228
Threads: 85
Likes Received: 4,796 in 2,092 posts
Likes Given: 566
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham
(7th-Sep-24, 05:52 AM)Brumos RSR Wrote: The teammate is built but I have a few questions based on this car performing poorly in other proxies. Will I need a rear valance and factory interior?
The rear valance is part of the standard Revoslot “body parts” as supplied, so in my proxy they are expected to be fitted. If the chassis is too close fitting, then up to 1mm of the valance can be sanded off to allow for body float. The factory fitted interior can be replaced with the equivalent Revoslot lightweight part.
(This post was last modified: 7th-Sep-24, 06:43 AM by
Graham.)
•
Posts: 4,517
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,061 in 1,817 posts
Likes Given: 4,202
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
Fly TWR Joest Porsche WSC 95 bag of bits with original chassis. I made a 3D chassis 2+ years ago but it's been a bag of bits for most of it's life.
Time for a new chassis
It's a roller with a set of wheels and tyres for initial track testing next week.
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
•