29th-Aug-19, 02:13 PM
I believe these are the correct ones for that car, but tbh any "American Racing" will do.
Pioneer American Racing Front Wheels Silver/Gold
Ref : P00120-SRMGS
Pioneer American Racing Rear Wheels Silver/Gold
Ref : WH201246
From my experience you need the older pioneer tyres on wood tracks, not the newer ones Jules refers to as Supathanes (but are a synthetic rubber).
Or you can use Scalextric 70's Camaro tyres W9808. These are what I ended up with on the rear of my Camaro/Mustang pair, a tiny bit smaller but don't look out of place and work well once trued.
Pioneer American Racing Front Wheels Silver/Gold
Ref : P00120-SRMGS
Pioneer American Racing Rear Wheels Silver/Gold
Ref : WH201246
From my experience you need the older pioneer tyres on wood tracks, not the newer ones Jules refers to as Supathanes (but are a synthetic rubber).
Or you can use Scalextric 70's Camaro tyres W9808. These are what I ended up with on the rear of my Camaro/Mustang pair, a tiny bit smaller but don't look out of place and work well once trued.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)