7th-Aug-23, 02:36 PM
I thought the fact that the Panda beat the Landrover was very amusing, kinda demonstrating that any permutation was possible with these proxies
Retrospectively I should have worded the rules differently, so that Raid chassis based vehicles could not compete in the Dakar Sprint, but it is a case of being wise after the event. Similarly with the AA Van, the shorter wheelbase gave it a tremendous advantage over the longer wheelbase trucks, so perhaps this was also in the wrong category in reality and perhaps should have been listed in with the lightweights.
Retrospectively I should have worded the rules differently, so that Raid chassis based vehicles could not compete in the Dakar Sprint, but it is a case of being wise after the event. Similarly with the AA Van, the shorter wheelbase gave it a tremendous advantage over the longer wheelbase trucks, so perhaps this was also in the wrong category in reality and perhaps should have been listed in with the lightweights.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)