9th-Jul-23, 12:45 PM
(9th-Jul-23, 11:56 AM)Gpa113 Wrote: Hi Graham
Not been around for a few days, so thank you for the re run of the previous stage for Ninco and SCX vehicles, appreciated![]()
Love the grass effect addition on your SCX track, were did you get it, and perhaps more importantly, do the Ninco vehicles cope with it?
I only have the Ninco raid cars, but it looks a great addition. The corrugated cardboard is inspired, why hadn't I thought of that!![]()
Looking forward to the last few stages.
Pip
I only used the corrugated cardboard for the Ninco cars as it’s similar size to the Ninco obstacles you get, but I like it as I think it is more of a consistent challenge and less of a unpredictable obstacle.
The grass is outside the reach of the Ninco cars. Generally speaking the SCX cars are the most versatile and will run well over every kind of obstacle. The artificial grass was just a piece of a off cut I bought off eBay and glued onto a plain section of old SCX track.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)