9th-Jul-23, 11:56 AM
Hi Graham
Not been around for a few days, so thank you for the re run of the previous stage for Ninco and SCX vehicles, appreciated
Love the grass effect addition on your SCX track, were did you get it, and perhaps more importantly, do the Ninco vehicles cope with it?
I only have the Ninco raid cars, but it looks a great addition. The corrugated cardboard is inspired, why hadn't I thought of that!
Looking forward to the last few stages.
Pip
Not been around for a few days, so thank you for the re run of the previous stage for Ninco and SCX vehicles, appreciated
Love the grass effect addition on your SCX track, were did you get it, and perhaps more importantly, do the Ninco vehicles cope with it?
I only have the Ninco raid cars, but it looks a great addition. The corrugated cardboard is inspired, why hadn't I thought of that!
Looking forward to the last few stages.
Pip

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)