7th-Jul-23, 12:38 PM
So for the SCX vehicles all the special sections were put into place:
2 Grass
2 corrugated cardboard
SCX Ramp
SCX Dunes
SCX Suspended bridge
SCX Results
When I ran Andy's Sandbuggy I thought it was so fast nothing was going to beat it on this track, even with all the obstacles sections in place,however perhaps the stability at the front just made it slightly unstable and it came to grief on the bridge otherwise it was certainly the fastest run so far.
2 Grass
2 corrugated cardboard
SCX Ramp
SCX Dunes
SCX Suspended bridge
SCX Results
When I ran Andy's Sandbuggy I thought it was so fast nothing was going to beat it on this track, even with all the obstacles sections in place,however perhaps the stability at the front just made it slightly unstable and it came to grief on the bridge otherwise it was certainly the fastest run so far.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)