7th-Jul-23, 07:10 AM
Good MorningI completed the Stage 7 yesterday afternoon and evening
This is the basic track layout I used
It is changed from last year, I dispensed with the flexible bridge as this always gave me issues running the cars, but I have added a 2nd hump, this time we have two following each other.
In the back ground you can see some obstacle sections which I substituted in depending on the Category of vehicles run.
This initial set up was for the Category 5 Dakar Sprint Cars which in general could only cope with the basic track layout.
So I started with those first.
Although I used the new power track section which I bought after last years issues with this track unit failing, it was still an issue this year. I don't know why this appears to be a continuous issue with these SCX sets.
Having virtually finished one Category of cars but one, the power again failed on the lane I was using, so I had to repeat that category again on the 2nd lane

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)