5th-Jul-23, 02:53 PM
And so finally we have the results for Category 3, 4 & 5
Lightweight Vehicles
1st Place - Gerry F (Mitsubishi)
2nd Place - Graham (Odyssey)
3rd Place - MYST (Porsche 959)
Heavyweight vehicles
1st Place - Groundhogs (AA Van)
2nd Place - Graham (Merc Truck)
3rd Place - BARacer (MAN Truck)
Dakar Sprint
1st Place - Chris K (Landrover)
2nd Place - Groundhogs (Police A30)
3rd Place - Mike Scott (Porsche 911SC)
Every Car run has a corresponding video which I will post in due course, but probably after the next stage and Round results.
So there we have the results from today, I will spend tomorrow setting up the Stage 7 SCX track which will be a different configuration from last years Proxy, although I don't quite know how it will look as yet
Lightweight Vehicles
1st Place - Gerry F (Mitsubishi)
2nd Place - Graham (Odyssey)
3rd Place - MYST (Porsche 959)
Heavyweight vehicles
1st Place - Groundhogs (AA Van)
2nd Place - Graham (Merc Truck)
3rd Place - BARacer (MAN Truck)
Dakar Sprint
1st Place - Chris K (Landrover)
2nd Place - Groundhogs (Police A30)
3rd Place - Mike Scott (Porsche 911SC)
Every Car run has a corresponding video which I will post in due course, but probably after the next stage and Round results.
So there we have the results from today, I will spend tomorrow setting up the Stage 7 SCX track which will be a different configuration from last years Proxy, although I don't quite know how it will look as yet

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)