4th-Jul-23, 03:51 PM
Good afternoon,I am going to try a run of the Raid cars on the "Spen Brook" rally track, I was not planning to do it but since we are short of a Round due to illness with one of our hosts I have decided to have a go with it. I have checked and much to my surprise the trucks do get around the sharp hairpin bend at the end where the bridge goes over the river.
Additionally though, as this is an "Extreme Rally" Extreme weather is going to play a part in it
So we have two sections modified on the track, the river has now frozen over with ice, and the up hill section at the starting end has accumulated some "Desert like" sand banks
So tomorrow we will have a go at what could prove to be a difficult stage for everyone
I will set up my camera again to video the proceedings, unless it all goes wrong 
![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)