30th-Jun-23, 08:54 AM
Good Morning,sorry for the delay but had a extremely busy week, and due to a very serious illness one of our regular hosts had to pull out, so the cars are now back to me. I will run one of my two planned stages next week before sending onto Andy P the week after who will run his Round whilst I am on holiday during the last two weeks of July.
So here is a couple of photos of the Round 3 Woodland Fort Track which was run last week.
They sent me a couple of videos, which if I get time I will attempt to post on after the results.
Category R1 Ninco
1st Place - Chris K - Mitsubishi
2nd Place - Mike 174- Bowler
3rd Place - MYST - Bowler
Category R2 SCX
1st Place - Hotlap - Peugeot 405
2nd Palce - Paul C - Touareg
3rd Place - Lifeboats Racing - Peugeot 405
Category R3 Lightweight Vehicles
1st Place - Graham - Odyssey 21
2nd Place - MYST - Porsche 959
3rd Place - Lifeboats Racing - Mitsubishi
Category R4 Heavyweight vehicles
1st Place - Groundhogs - AA Van
2nd Place - BARacer - MAN truck
3rd Place - Graham - Merc Truck
Category R5 Dakar Sprint
1st Place - Chris k - Landrover
2nd Place - Groundhogs - A30 Police car
3rd Place - Mike 174 - Porsche 911SC

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)