18th-Jun-23, 07:14 PM
Well this isn't going as I expected, but hey, it's a Raid!
Obviously using a Mitoos chassis doesn't guarantee you a competitive truck. Reading how MYST developed his standard chassis, I can imagine mine might benefit with some blueprinting, or at least a closer inspection and check over. The R3 Touareg is just off the back of the equivalent R2 entries. Again perhaps I should have done a bit of blueprinting. Even just gluing in the motors for starters.
Happy with the Panda, but I think it might have to drop back to straight rallying to find competition!
Obviously using a Mitoos chassis doesn't guarantee you a competitive truck. Reading how MYST developed his standard chassis, I can imagine mine might benefit with some blueprinting, or at least a closer inspection and check over. The R3 Touareg is just off the back of the equivalent R2 entries. Again perhaps I should have done a bit of blueprinting. Even just gluing in the motors for starters.
Happy with the Panda, but I think it might have to drop back to straight rallying to find competition!
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)