16th-Jun-23, 02:48 PM
(14th-Jun-23, 08:30 PM)Gpa113 Wrote: Hi Chris,Thanks Pip, sounds like a decent size space. I built a similar size bungalow in my garden 8m x 5m, which I now, live in. At least my accommodation also includes the roof space!! My shed also occupies a similar footprint, reserved for car and motorcycle hobbies. Built it before I started racing Slot Cars, so have managed to squeeze a 30ft lap length Scalextric Sport, in one corner, and have a routed wood rally track on a 4ft x 3ft board. Still managed to get a 52ft stage length out of it!
Gpa113 is me!
Pip. I am based down near Woking, Surrey, and have taken part in a number of Graham's excellent Proxy events, including both of the previous Extreme Slotting Rally-Raid events.
I run my own club, Send Scalextric Racing Club, from my home address. I was lucky enough to build a dedicated hobby room, 6 metres by 5 metres, and built like a small bungalow!
This is my first venture into Raid. In fact, I've never actually seen a proper raid track!
Some of my pals in the village race stock cars, at Buxton, mainly Fiesta Hot Rods. I don't think their series ventures quite as far as Essex.
Cheers
Chris

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)