14th-Jun-23, 08:30 PM
Hi Chris,
Gpa113 is me!
Pip. I am based down near Woking, Surrey, and have taken part in a number of Graham's excellent Proxy events, including both of the previous Extreme Slotting Rally-Raid events.
I run my own club, Send Scalextric Racing Club, from my home address. I was lucky enough to build a dedicated hobby room, 6 metres by 5 metres, and built like a small bungalow! Built by best mate Andy and myself. Note - He is the clever one, not me!
I don't have a website, or twitter, Facebook or anything, as the club runs from our home it's by invitation only.
We have around 13 "members", and get between 7 and 11 most of the time.
I will be running two parts to my stage, both on Ninco track, and the first part will be revealed tomorrow, quite possibly with the results as well
Whats Gpa113? It was my race number in the Group A Hot Rods at Arena Essex I raced bangers and Hot Rods for 14 years, great fun.
Pip
Gpa113 is me!
Pip. I am based down near Woking, Surrey, and have taken part in a number of Graham's excellent Proxy events, including both of the previous Extreme Slotting Rally-Raid events.
I run my own club, Send Scalextric Racing Club, from my home address. I was lucky enough to build a dedicated hobby room, 6 metres by 5 metres, and built like a small bungalow! Built by best mate Andy and myself. Note - He is the clever one, not me!
I don't have a website, or twitter, Facebook or anything, as the club runs from our home it's by invitation only.
We have around 13 "members", and get between 7 and 11 most of the time.
I will be running two parts to my stage, both on Ninco track, and the first part will be revealed tomorrow, quite possibly with the results as well
Whats Gpa113? It was my race number in the Group A Hot Rods at Arena Essex I raced bangers and Hot Rods for 14 years, great fun.
Pip

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)