11th-Jun-23, 08:10 PM
Looks like a good day out Graham
Big thanks to alll at Wye Valley for incorporating the Extreme Slotting Proxy series into their own Raid event.
Very pleased to get onto the podium in the Ninco class. I could claim my VW Touareg has had extensive testing and performance gains since last year's event......in truth I'm not sure it had turned a wheel until I checked it over, and posted it to Graham
Looking forward to receiving the entries this week.
Pip
Big thanks to alll at Wye Valley for incorporating the Extreme Slotting Proxy series into their own Raid event.
Very pleased to get onto the podium in the Ninco class. I could claim my VW Touareg has had extensive testing and performance gains since last year's event......in truth I'm not sure it had turned a wheel until I checked it over, and posted it to Graham
Looking forward to receiving the entries this week.
Pip

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)