5th-Feb-23, 02:24 PM
(5th-Feb-23, 02:01 PM)Mike174 Wrote: Thanks Graham, that makes sense to me. I'll be entering 1 in the ninco class and 1 in group/Class 5 please.
I hope it does, it is a difficult thing to judge if there really is a demand or not for a "Dakar Sprint category" , even the R4 "Truck " category is a bit of a trial thing, but I was interested to see that at Wye Valley Club last year there was around 5 or 6 running, so I though I could accommodate that if we widen the scope of the R3 Procars to include lighter Scratch build vehicles of a similar construction.
Really I am just trying things to widen the scope and interest of this Proxy a little more, we had 14 entrants last year, if we could attract a few more it would help with the financial side as much as the fun side of running it.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)