19th-Jan-23, 10:36 AM
(19th-Jan-23, 08:05 AM)Kevan Wrote: Just one thing about the proposed rules for 'hard plastic bodies only'...most of those on the list aren't available as hard plastic bodies, some are available that can be 3D printed so will be hard plastic/resin...or even carved in wood...will those be allowed?Hi Kevan,
"R5 Class (Classic Dakar Sprint Race) 1979-1985 Standard RTR models , Resin or 3d printed hard plastic moulded bodies are permitted. No procars are allowed in this category. No lightweight vacuum formed shells permitted"
Not sure there would be many, if any entrants offering carved wood bodies, but if they did I would not object if they look like a reasonable quality representation of the model, but I would not allow lightweight vacuum formed representations of the models.
One thing that is an afterthought is that normally the entry fee is based on a 2 car entry for 2 different categories, but in this case I would clearly see that some entrants may only be interested in entering this 5th Category (Classic Dakar Sprint Race), so I would consider making an exception for those entrants to enter 2 cars in the same category.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)