1st-Jan-23, 03:12 PM
Happy New Year to all you "Slotters"I have amended the rules a little with regard to Dimensions
T5) Dimensions of all the vehicles in classes Maximum allowed rear tyre wall width is 75mm (some of the larger vehicles depending on wheelbase, guide position etc will struggle on the tight inside corners on some of the host SCX tracks).Recommended rear tyre wall width is maximum 70mm to ensure clean run on SCX inside corners.
Long wheelbase vehicles, it is recommended for this proxy to restrict wheel base to around 90-110mm Maximum, longer wheel base Trucks will not run easily around the tight inside corners of many of the host tracks.
I have included the wider 75mm Max width as a result of discussion in regard to the R4 Category (Large Vans & Trucks) which I am sure based on our experience so far will be a challenge for the hosts in general, and especially those with SCX narrower track width. Generally I recommend 70mm to be certain of remaining on the tighter inside SCX track bends, but have allowed the wider tolerance for the inclusion of most Truck types.
I have also removed the Maximum weight limit requirement which was 165gms, we have surpassed that now anyway with the introduction of entrants using Mitoos metal chassis etc last year. But again there maybe consequences of running too high weight on some host tracks. Last year we did cope with the Transit Van at 208gms which actually ran quite well.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)