18th-May-22, 02:15 PM
(18th-May-22, 12:18 PM)tatter06 Wrote: Not much progress on the grand Prix builds but I am due to give class c a shakedown tomorrow and pick up the chassis for class D.
Now do I risk that my chinesium calipers are somehow calibrated to be within 0.1mm of Graham's??
I've been caught out before, could do without a penalty!
yes those calipers do look a bit dodgy
but in general most entrants know by now that I try very hard not to apply "penalties" unless there is a clear violation of the rules like minimum diameter 19mm and they are obviously not and that the Stage record results show that the cars results gave the car a clear advantage over the same class competitors because of the infringement.However during the scrutineering all cars will be measured and all non compliance will be reported regardless of any "penalties" which may or may not be applied at the end of the series.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)