8th-May-22, 02:44 PM
It’s been narrowed down to a handful full of cars. The 904 fits well in this class and is ready to go although I’m chasing a friction issue or rub but all parts are free and true. I will need to check the motor shaft and replace if needed. The 908s the white one meets the rules and has a guide that meets spec. The silver 908 is very easy to drive but would require a motor change and is 20 grams heavier. I have a 934 on a Plafit chassis that may give me a better chance at being competitive if it can out run a 935 or 2.
Just curious as several models are RTR without provisions for lighting, 10 pts is a huge challenge to overcome assuming 1 point per race. 10 wins in a row to make up the deficit would be tough, with SirCourtneyS coming closest of all competitors with a Porsche that has won a vast majority of the time.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)