28th-Nov-21, 05:36 PM
oh dear, not seen that one coming.
But yes after some frantic searching it is rated as 19,054 rpm at 12 volts. This is above the ceiling I had in mind of 18,000 rpm for class A as in my original plan,
So sorry but I should keep the motors comparable with the standard Scalextric Mabuchi S-Bell, so I will amend the rules to exclude NC12 & NC6 (which is the same).
But apart from the motor if it has a driver and something resembling a moulded interior it would have been ok.
You can replace the motor with a NC5 or NC14 which will be acceptable.
But yes after some frantic searching it is rated as 19,054 rpm at 12 volts. This is above the ceiling I had in mind of 18,000 rpm for class A as in my original plan,
So sorry but I should keep the motors comparable with the standard Scalextric Mabuchi S-Bell, so I will amend the rules to exclude NC12 & NC6 (which is the same).
But apart from the motor if it has a driver and something resembling a moulded interior it would have been ok.
You can replace the motor with a NC5 or NC14 which will be acceptable.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)