28th-Nov-21, 03:01 PM
Anybody know of this ninco is eligible for class A? It seems to fit the bill but I'm not sure what NC'ness the motor is, it has technical specs and crusher+ on it.
If eligible I'm tempted to run this as it has nice flat chassis, wide tyres, "normal" guide fitment as far as I can tell. It does have an interior, the windows are very dark but not opaque. There is a driver figure in there. Front axle is flopping around a lot though so have to see if I can do anything about that.
If eligible I'm tempted to run this as it has nice flat chassis, wide tyres, "normal" guide fitment as far as I can tell. It does have an interior, the windows are very dark but not opaque. There is a driver figure in there. Front axle is flopping around a lot though so have to see if I can do anything about that.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)