20th-Nov-21, 11:12 PM
Not sure which classes to enter yet:
Class D - super competitive with the perennial proxy favourite the 914/6 eligible, also if the Porsche 935 is the one Racer/sideways make that's a pretty quick car out of the box (motor change needed for the rules of course).
Class C: seems a bit more even and I have a pioneer mustang that has never seen the light of day, good excuse to get that one out. Tbh couldnt tell you what 50% of the other cars in that class look like but they sound like big yank tanks.
Class B: no idea what 80% of those cars are, so I'll probably leave that one alone! Pretty sure my dad told me he saw Fraser Nash Milie Miglia play at the Bath Blues festival
Class A: my 'standard' scalextric car didn't do very well in the le man's proxy, be nice to have another go now I know what can be achieved and at least I have a base line for tuning against, can't make it any worse!
Class D - super competitive with the perennial proxy favourite the 914/6 eligible, also if the Porsche 935 is the one Racer/sideways make that's a pretty quick car out of the box (motor change needed for the rules of course).
Class C: seems a bit more even and I have a pioneer mustang that has never seen the light of day, good excuse to get that one out. Tbh couldnt tell you what 50% of the other cars in that class look like but they sound like big yank tanks.
Class B: no idea what 80% of those cars are, so I'll probably leave that one alone! Pretty sure my dad told me he saw Fraser Nash Milie Miglia play at the Bath Blues festival
Class A: my 'standard' scalextric car didn't do very well in the le man's proxy, be nice to have another go now I know what can be achieved and at least I have a base line for tuning against, can't make it any worse!

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)