First of all, what a track set up! Second of all thanks for hosting and great job. Third; a first in class A and a second in class D! Great results. (Going to revel in this as I guess it will only get worse! )
Many thanks to Phil for providing us with a really great looking 2nd Stage, and certainly we did get some different results.
So the final results for todays Stage are below
I am out racing classic style slot racing at a club this weekend, so I will post the accumulated results tomorrow evening or Monday morning depending on what time I get back.
(This post was last modified: 4th-Sep-21, 08:06 PM by Graham.)
@Graham did you tighten the guide back up on the Panda before it left you? Camels Hump looked to be the ideal stage for the Police to catch the 'crims'
Hi Bernie,
not entirely sure now, I know in the end to make the Panda car run on the SCX track I had to take off the guide and grind it down to about 1.5mm to make it run smoothly around the track. The original thickness of 2mm kept catching in all the joints of the track.
1 member Likes Graham's post:1 member Likes Graham's post • Qman