
Hello everyone, well yes the problem was the piece of SCX power track, so a short piece of Scalextric Sport track is now in place and abit of calm has descended at the Harlequin garage. Had a couple of connection issues with the added pieces of track, but then that's expected with Scalex Sport track.
So unfortunately my video Camera women is not available as she is doing more important things like cooking my dinner, and frankly she was not overly happy after yesterday's fiasco . But maybe this afternoon we might persuade her later
But anyway I have run the Class D vehicles first as they have the fewest obstacles on the track
The Mitsubishi ran without 4WD
The Fiesta made about 3 laps unassisted, but then needed help over the flexi bridge every time around
The Datsun' s drop arm restrainer (specially designed and patented by OXO) broke, I had already re-glued both ends of back in place on practise session. But this time it broke in the middle .
And it lost a wheel on the last record breaking run
The police car was very consistent, and always struggled over the steep bridge, but otherwise quite well
I am having a break before I put in place the additional obstacles for the Ninco vehicles