I've contacted the French Customs. They told me to use the "Temporary export" flyer. Now is remaining the most difficult : to get this flyer from the French Post (impossible to find on Internet).
Graham, I've not found the application form your are talking about.
Hi, after abit of a summer break it is time to put into place the preparations for the autumn proxy,
So I have emailed all the entrants (I have details of) to check that you are still intending to enter and will be pleased if you can reply to me ASAP please.
I attach the current status of the entrants details which I am aware of.
Many thanks in advance, and I looking forward to running this experimental proxy event.
Graham
Well here are my entries for the proxy race. Class A Ninco Bowler and a Class B ‘Scratch built’ Revell Mitsubishi Pajero with 3D chassis. Now you know who will be bringing up the rear!
(This post was last modified: 10th-Aug-21, 09:33 PM by Mike174.)
After completely forgetting the driver and co-driver rule, these guys where the only people who I had that would fit (just!). I only hope he (or she) drives sensibly.