6th-Dec-23, 10:43 AM
(6th-Dec-23, 06:32 AM)Brumos RSR Wrote:(3rd-Dec-23, 04:10 PM)Kevan Wrote: After pondering over the proposals for a while I'd like to make an observation which might possibly be an issue to some but not to others.
Concerning both options:
There's advantages to be seen here if you choose the right event if you fancy a go at winning a class...wide plus wide tyres looks best
...just an idea but maybe the narrow tyre classes could be allowed a 1mm track clearance.
As regards the Historic Roadrace option, I'm hoping that's going to be for road track only not bumpy offroad track as we saw in the Rally Proxy. This is the #1 thing holding me back on making a definite choice.
I basically posted something similar then read Karan’s post. I will need a ton of advice on building a car for bumps.
I want to avoid cars running too low to the track surface for the usual reasons ( possibility of beaching or magnetic traction advantage from the motor) but I think it is justifiable to allow cars with potentially smaller wheels (ie U2.OL) to run with 1mm clearance. So that will be included in a revised addition of the rules once we decided which proxy topic to run.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)
Good afternoon,