Posts: 5
Threads: 2
Likes Received: 16 in 2 posts
Likes Given: 1
Joined: Jan 2021
I race in a group every Monday night in Shepparton, Australia. A wood track made by MrTrax in Melbourne. I have my own Carrera Track which is a 4x1.5 meters footprint. It is in my garage and I winch it up to the ceiling above my Jaguar by way of an electric hoist. All the wiring and computer parts are connected underneath the table. The track is fast with some technical parts to give racers a good challenge without magnets.
Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,194
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
Sounds interesting, have you got any photos or video?
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
•
Posts: 5
Threads: 2
Likes Received: 16 in 2 posts
Likes Given: 1
Joined: Jan 2021
(28th-Mar-23, 12:27 PM)gazturn Wrote: I race in a group every Monday night in Shepparton, Australia. A wood track made by MrTrax in Melbourne. I have my own Carrera Track which is a 4x1.5 meters footprint. It is in my garage and I winch it up to the ceiling above my Jaguar by way of an electric hoist. All the wiring and computer parts are connected underneath the table. The track is fast with some technical parts to give racers a good challenge without magnets.
•
Posts: 5
Threads: 2
Likes Received: 16 in 2 posts
Likes Given: 1
Joined: Jan 2021
I can’t seem to load the pictures on this thread. First time user. Can you choose pictures and click ‘add’ but nothing works.
•
Posts: 1,478
Threads: 223
Likes Received: 2,275 in 824 posts
Likes Given: 1,088
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Norfolk, England
At the bottom left of the reply box click on 'browse', find pictures on your device and open. Bottom right click 'add attachment'. Then place cursor where you want picture to go and click 'insert into post'. Job done - simples.
•