20th-Aug-22, 05:24 PM
I can only apologise on behalf of my 2CV, that's the first time I've seen it turn a wheel, if I'd realised it would be that bad I'd never have entered it.
Bernie, racing since 1969
(20th-Aug-22, 05:42 PM)Savage GT Wrote: Once again thanks for the driving and videos, its nice to see the cars in action.![]()
Those Mitoos chassis are excellent bits of kit, expensive but worth every penny if off-road slot cars are your thing.
Where did you get the XE Team Rosberg body from Graham ? I assume its resin, do you know its weight ?
I look forward to the next adventure our cars are going too
, very superstitious, word of warning, if a guy called Stevie Wonder contacts you about a drive on next years event SAY NO, I mean... he kept stopping at every corner to be put back on the right track.
