31st-Jul-20, 07:23 AM
(30th-Jun-20, 08:43 PM)Tamar Wrote: ...The few things you might want to source from a hobby shop while you are waiting for you decals to arrive:
Some rolls of Tamiya masking tape, 2mm 6mm and 60mm
Some good quality brushes, sable hair brushes are the best but expensive, a good quality acrylic brushes will do the job as well.
A flask of Alclad waterclear gloss and semi gloss. Great stuff that is non aggressive and can be applied with a regular brush.
A Scalpel holder for blades #11 and #25....and the blades themselves.
So i managed to source the following...
2mm, 6mm and 40mm Tamiya masking tape. So i bought some masking sheets if we need to go bigger than 40mm
I've already got a set of brushes i would like to get some use out of.
I wasn't quite sure of the right Alclad to get so bought some Aqua Gloss, Klear Coat Gloss and Klear Coat Semi-Matte. Hopefully this selection covers what I need.
Some no.11 blades (and a no.3 Swann Morton handle) and some no.25 blades (and a no.4 handle).
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)