14th-Jul-20, 11:34 PM
I never fitted the Scaleauto vacformed windows because they fitted badly.
As a one piece replacement the vacform is just too big, it appears that Scaleauto used a set of stock windows to make the vacform buck.
As such the windows are 0,25 mm too big in all directions (the thickness of the vacformed material) and won't fit properly anymore from the inside.
I did try and got the best result by cutting the windows loose, but the end result wasn't satisfactory to my liking.
With kind regards
Tamar
As a one piece replacement the vacform is just too big, it appears that Scaleauto used a set of stock windows to make the vacform buck.
As such the windows are 0,25 mm too big in all directions (the thickness of the vacformed material) and won't fit properly anymore from the inside.
I did try and got the best result by cutting the windows loose, but the end result wasn't satisfactory to my liking.
With kind regards
Tamar

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)