30th-Jun-20, 12:26 PM
Hi Tamar
So, I have been thinking of little else since your last message, and I do like a good think...one of the other reasons for wrapping was that I have no plans to do this again for a while, so did not want to have to get involved in buying airbrushes and similar kit.
I did order two sets of wraps, so I got that bit right! However, I have reminded myself that all your wraps are based on bespoke templating, and mine won't be. And as soon as I fit the first piece, I will probably know whether to continue or not!
So I have been looking at Tamiya Fluorescent yellow spray paint (which type for body shells (AS, PS, TS...)? White Tamiya spray primer first? Fola at Slotfabrik recommended RoMa or Zero Diamond top coats. Are these spray or brush on?
Where is the best set of "decals for dummies" instructions that I can follow?
So, I have been thinking of little else since your last message, and I do like a good think...one of the other reasons for wrapping was that I have no plans to do this again for a while, so did not want to have to get involved in buying airbrushes and similar kit.
I did order two sets of wraps, so I got that bit right! However, I have reminded myself that all your wraps are based on bespoke templating, and mine won't be. And as soon as I fit the first piece, I will probably know whether to continue or not!
So I have been looking at Tamiya Fluorescent yellow spray paint (which type for body shells (AS, PS, TS...)? White Tamiya spray primer first? Fola at Slotfabrik recommended RoMa or Zero Diamond top coats. Are these spray or brush on?
Where is the best set of "decals for dummies" instructions that I can follow?
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)