28th-Jun-20, 10:34 PM
Lovely car, very catching.
Small tip for when you order your next set of Patto's decals, you can ask to "delete" one color, in this case, deleting the body color would have been helpful.
When you get your decals, try to find paint that matches the decal body color as close as possible.
I would advise to use a scalpel to cut/trim the logo's and graphics as close as possible and not try to wrap the whole body.
There are some major differences between the shape of the Scaleauto 991 GTE and the GT3 version that this livery belongs to.
What I don't understand is why you went for Patto's full wrap decals instead of the set from Slotfabrik ?
with kind regards
Tamar
Small tip for when you order your next set of Patto's decals, you can ask to "delete" one color, in this case, deleting the body color would have been helpful.
When you get your decals, try to find paint that matches the decal body color as close as possible.
I would advise to use a scalpel to cut/trim the logo's and graphics as close as possible and not try to wrap the whole body.
There are some major differences between the shape of the Scaleauto 991 GTE and the GT3 version that this livery belongs to.
What I don't understand is why you went for Patto's full wrap decals instead of the set from Slotfabrik ?
with kind regards
Tamar

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)